Welcome to Ouroboros Gaming!

Will fill this in later...but you should register! [Registration on this forum is through Steam, there are currently no other means of registration]

New Gamemodes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zHines916, Mar 12, 2018.

1. zHines916 New Member

So right about now I can't be the only one that is looking forward to the excitement of the possibility of New Gamemodes that we have never actually had the chance to play with.

That Being Said I think it is a good Idea to start a thread where we could get some Ideas of what people want to have on the servers Customs are something that many people have mentioned but the complications are will it be able to be populated again and will it be able to pull people in and be different from all the other servers.

If you have any ideas for things that could possibly be a good idea for a new gamemode or server please post below.

-zHwb916

2. Arin171 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Student, Gamer, Philosopher
    Home Page:
    I did see Silent and Kevin testing out Prop Hunt yesterday so we know that might be coming, personally a Roleplaying server would be half bad in my opinion.

3. Kevin God Administrator

What kind of roleplaying? :wink: I am down for working on a DarkRP or another type of roleplay server but am curious what kind of mood/objectives you would like in the server.

Hopefully nothing like TTT-FUN's DarkRP, but if it is then we may be able to find a middle ground somewhere..

Also yes, PropHunt is in the works and should be done in the next few days.

4. Arin171 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Student, Gamer, Philosopher
    Home Page:
    I was thinking of a DarkRP, but with actual jobs unlike Greens Server. Jobs that actually have a purpose for "ROLE PLAYING" unlike his Pokemon, Aliens, etc. if you get what I'm saying. It would need to be fun and interesting so people don't get bored of it and die like TTT-Fun's did.

5. zHines916 New Member

I also think it is important that we get a solid fanbase not only on Mystic but on other servers before we continue adding more because right now we cannot consistantly get 10+ players on a day.

6. Doug™ New Member

I agree with Arin on the Rp server